You know the saying, “Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe”… well, it’s no joke!
How do I know? Because it works for me. Also, because science.
Have you ever noticed that you can literally feel negative vibes coming from some people and positive vibes coming from others? And depending on that feeling, you either want to spend more time with that person or you don’t. I know I do. I’ve always been really sensitive to energy and noticing negative and positive vibes. And not just from others, from myself too!
Those vibes are actually an expression of what we are feeling, what our emotional state of being is in. Over the last 10 years of studying self-development and behavior change, one of the things that has become really evident to me is that the Law of Attraction is really powerful! In simplest terms, this law states that ‘like attracts like.’ The amazing thing about this law is that we are responsible for what we attract into our lives, whether it be negative or positive.
As we go about our day, we are constantly putting words out into the universe about ourselves and what life looks like for us with our voices, thoughts, and the emotions that we feel.
“I feel sad”
“Today sucks, I feel totally worthless”
“I’m so stupid, why did I do that”
“I feel like nothing is ever going to work for me“
“I feel like that date was horrible, he definitely doesn’t like me now”
“I feel happy”
“Today is going to be a good day”
“I am a strong and capable person”
“I’m going to get this job and it’s going to be awesome”
“I am so grateful for the amazing people that I have in my life”
And those words we put out into the universe are a direct reflection of how we feel inside and how we feel is a reflection of the vibration that we are offering the world and others around us. The vibration that you give off to the world equals your point of attraction. So when we take responsibility and focus on the positive feelings that align with our soul, we attract a tribe that has the same vision and values in life as us. A tribe that will lift us up and that supports us on our journey in becoming the best version of ourselves.
Let’s take a look at the tribe you’re attracting right now.
- Are you living in your authentic truth?
- Do you have a clear vision for your life?
- Do you know what you value most in life?
If you answered no to any of the questions listed above, I’ve included my three steps for changing your point of attraction below!
3 Steps for Changing up Your Vibes
1. Take responsibility by noticing and acknowledging. Notice the words, thoughts, and feelings that you have on a daily basis that don’t line up with your soul. Acknowledge what needs to change.
2.Take action. You can do this by reframing (change from negative to positive) or by completely getting rid of the words, thoughts, and feelings that you send out into the universe that keep you from attracting your dream tribe.
3. Truly believe in the new positive words, thoughts, and feelings that you are sending out into the universe. As soon as you begin to change the vibrations that you’re giving off to positive vibrations that align with your soul, vibrations that you believe are true for you, you will then begin to attract the amazing tribe that you desire.